Sunday, December 12, 2010

seeing some improvements

I have been doing the treatments now for about 6 weeks, and I am noticing a pretty drastic improvement. I still have a lot of symptoms, but I can definately tell that the yeast is dying off and I am healing. My face is beginning to get clear and I have so much more energy than I have had in a long time. My skin is very itchy and my hands are very broken out in the yeast rash, but this is a common symptom of candida die off. That should heal and my body fights the yeast off. My sinuses are getting much better as well and the post nasal drip is improving. I use my netti pot or sinus rinse 2 times a day, which is a HUGE help for me. If I do not use my sinus rinse, I get plugged up very quickly. There is still a long way to go, but the treatment is working, and that is so encouraging!

Lexi is starting the medication, Nystatin, that I am on as well. Her head is still a mess and she is still breaking out in the skin lesions randomly. She also looks very pastey to me alot and has dark circles under her eyes. She clears her throat alot too. The diet alone seems to be helping her symptoms to improve somewhat, but the dr doesnt think the diet alone will be enough to fix the problem, because she has so many symptoms that I do. The good news is that our dr is awesome and he lets me be the ginuea pig. So, Lexi doesnt have to go through all of the pokes and such to be tested. He is sure she has a yeast overgrowth, based on the mold exposure and the fact that I do, and her symptoms are parallel to mine. So, I feel so relieved that she doesnt have to go through that.....at least not now. In the future, if she needs the allergy shots and candida shots that I am taking every 5-7 days, then she would need testing. Hopefully, that is never needed. If it is though, I am getting darn good at giving shots....so at least by then I will have experience!
I was watching Joyce Meyer the other day and she looked at the tv screen and said "In the name of Jesus Christ, BE HEALED." Thank you for that message, God. I know we will be healed. I know that Christ is working here and I know that we are being healed. It may be a long process, but we will triumph. We will reach that point where we are no longer having symptoms every day. Sometimes we have to wander around in the desert for awhile, trusting God and leaning on Him and Him alone, before we reach the promised land. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment