Friday, December 3, 2010

still waiting

Well, they told me that I would have news about my CT scan within 48 hours...and most likely more like 24 hours. 48 hours was at 9am this morning, and it is now 1pm. I am a little frustrated that I still do not know anything, but I hope to know soon. I am thinking though, that since I have not heard, the news cannot be THAT bad. Even if they found something, surely it is not too horrible. I will post as soon as I know something. Thanks for the prayers. Keep em coming! I was watching tv on Wednesday night, after my CT scan. I was feeling a little nervous and I said a prayer for God to be with me and to heal me. I decided to tune into an episode of Joyce Meyer (I record her every morning and watch her later). I randomly pulled up an episode and began to watch. The entire show was about health and relying on God. IT was about waiting on God. Joyce said, that waiting on God literally means to EXPECT God. To EXPECT him to do something. I know that I was meant to see that show. It instantly gave me peace and it spoke to me. I know that it was a message that God was sending ot me, through Joyce. At the end of the program, she said a prayer and she said "in the name of Jesus Christ, be healed." I know that we will be healed through all of this. I know that we are on the road to recovery. How long that road is, I dont know. But I know that God is on the road with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment